Vendor Spotlight Rules:
Eligibility: Only vendors who have been approved to sell their products at our farmers market are eligible to apply for the Vendor Spotlight program.
Application: In order to apply, vendors must fill out the online application form provided on our website. The application requires some basic business information, a brief description of the vendor's products or services, and a payment of $75/per vendor spotlight.
Selection: Our team will review all Vendor Spotlight applications and select vendors to feature based on a number of factors, including but not limited to the uniqueness of their products, their contribution to the overall vibrancy of the market, and their ability to fulfill the obligations of the program.
Obligations: Vendors selected to participate in the Vendor Spotlight program must agree to the following obligations:
- Provide a high-quality photo of their products or stand to be featured in the spotlight post.
- Answer a brief questionnaire about their business, products, and experience selling at the market.
- Promote the vendor spotlight feature on their social media channels.
- Be available to answer any follow-up questions from customers who are interested in their products.
- Promotion: We will promote the Vendor Spotlight feature on our own social media channels and website, and we encourage vendors to do the same in order to maximize the reach of the feature. One business will be spotlighted per week. The Spotlight Includes a promoted social media post, a section on Blanco Brew's home page and an advertisement placed on the coffee bar in the cafe. If you should have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope that our Vendor Spotlight program will be a valuable opportunity for our vendors to gain exposure and recognition for their products and services. We do not guarentee any results from the vendor spotlight but make our best effort to create high results. Thank you for your interest, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Once approved, our team will reach out to you to collect payment and to schedule your spotlight.